Do you love contact naps but miss going to the bathroom on your own? Or do you need to be able to study, work and have your hands free? Are you looking to move on from bedsharing?
In my Sleep Transitions guide I discuss:
- How to gently move away from contact napping or bedsharing
- Pragmatic decision making about making sleep changes
- Adjusting to daycare and nursery
- Letting others help your baby fall asleep
- Several tools and tricks to help you make the transition from any kind of contact nap
I also share what the trade-offs might be to help you to have realistic expectations about these transitions, and when it might be appropriate to pause the changes you’re trying to make.
As always, there are no non-responsive or disrespectful strategies in this guide, and it is supportive, understanding and compassionate to both parents and children.
Suitable for parents of babies and young toddlers up to 18 months, as well as those who care for them professionally.